Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Heaven's Gold Collection

After two years its finally done! This is my fourth recording project (my last was released in 2000), a CD that contains inspirational songs that have been written over the last two decades. It's been a long time coming. All of the compositions were penned by yours truly, some of them collaborations with various writers. Soon my website should be on line. If you are interested, you can find this CD and others at brucehibbard.net - live around the end of this month!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Hi Bruce, can't believe I found you...and that you're still flying! Awesome! My husband and I (Carl & Terry Brown)took lessons with you in OKC when we had all bought our first hanggliders back in...uh..1975? You invited us to a coffee house to hear you sing. I've been singing what I can remember of "If I could touch just the hem of His garment" all week, wishing I could remember the rest or find the song. Finally decided to google your name. After 20 years living in Colo, Carl died 9 years ago & I'm remarried, living in Bentonville, AR. Blessings to you! Terry Dinsmore