Monday, November 03, 2008

In The Beginning

I came across some ancient photos. Some I don't remember ever seeing until recently. It's hard to believe how fast life whirls by.


This photo captures one of my first flights on a hang glider. A 40' hill beside I-240 in Oklahoma City. Notice the unique take off form.


Great composition. My two young girls playing on a rock with me in the background. Crestline, CA. Photo - Susan Hibbard


Gotta love that LA smog. Another Crestine pic. Circa - 1980. Photo - Susan Hibbard.


1981 Southern Cal regional's.


Lake Elsinore, CA. Circa - 1980

2 comments:

Matt S. said...

Very nice, Bruce - the good ol' days, back when "sex was safe and hang gliding was dangerous"!

So was that YOUR station wagon in the last picture?!

Shola said...

Very nice photos, reminds me I need to resume working on my hang gliding challenge. I miss the flying.