Sunday, May 10, 2009

More on Mingus

A collection of pics from the Mingus trip.


Chris Thompson, a club member, spent a good part of the morning showing me around and driving me up to launch. These guys are all about hospitality. The group of pilots I was lucky enough to meet and fly with, were beyond helpful, and great fun.



My talon, ready to fly at the top of Mingus.



The hang glider launch ramp.



Mingus set up area.



Just below my helmet is a complex of time shares in Sedona where Julie and I stayed for the week. Mingus is 15+ miles from Sedona. We had plenty of time to hike and sight see. We even drove up to the Grand Canyon on Friday and did a bit rim hiking.


Taking in the desert pana-rama from 10k. As always, pictures never capture the moment. This flight is in my top five most scenic flights.

No comments: