Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Its Been A While



It has been a while since my first blog. A lot of flying with a little climbing mixed in, and quite a bit of work. Recently Julie, my wife and I, visited Southern Utah. We had a great time hiking, and had a good stay at the local B&B in Escalante. Not to mention some of the best Mexican food I've had in a long time. Georgies is a little house converted to a restaurant, right on main street in Escalante. On the way back home we took a short detour and visited Bryce Canyon. It was pretty cold as the evening before a cold front moved through the area dropping a considerable amount of snow.

An interesting Raven begging for handouts was hanging out at one of the turnouts at Bryce. As I began tearing of a corner of a Power Bar for the raven, Julie was quick to inform me I was only going to further the birds dependency on human food and cause him to be more of a nuisence. Bad me, I fed him anyway.

1 comment:

Sandy Wright said...

One ugly bird dude!