Monday, August 25, 2008

More Dribble

Just some random posts. For starters, Saturday turned out to be another sled run day at Inspo. It seemed like it might have been a great flying day, considering the forecast, but sometimes you just don't get what's advertised! Flying is mostly fun, no matter how long the flight - of course longer is better.

One kinda crazy, kinda cool thing happened on the way back home from flying on Thursday. When I got out of my truck to unload Greg's glider on to his truck after driving home 45 miles from Inspo, I looked up at my glider with shock and amazement. I completely forgot to tie down my glider. It rode the whole way back to Park City with absolutely no tie downs!!

A few moire pics from the NY trip.


I was very tempted to make up a there I was story that would go along with this pic. I actually took this shot myself (at the Museum of Natural History in NY)



Melissa my Daughter.


Julie.

3 comments:

Matt S. said...

No Tie downs! Holy gon Smokies!! You must be livin' right.

OB said...

I once drove from Inspo. to provo with no tie downs. You must have been driving mellow. Can't imagine it stayed on up Provo Canyon.

Let's fly.
OB

Sandy Wright said...

Looks like a great trip to NYC bubba, you all look great. Glad to see your face...I know it had to be nice to see Melissa! Love to you all! Sandy